when he beheld thy agony, phoebus was dumb. he sought every remedy, he had recourse to cunning arts, he anointed all the wound, anointed it with ambrosia and with nectar; but all remedies are powerless to heal the wounds of fate.
- Boxes: desire to be constructive (synonyms: helpful, effective, practical, useful, positive)
- 3-D Boxes: ability to see all sides of an issue
- Triangles: one who’s mind is logical/rational, desire to see things come to a head
- Arrows: feelings of ambition, drive, motivation
- Aimless lines that form no shape or go in all directions: feeling undirected, without structure/purpose, irritated, frustrated
- Stars: feelings of hopelessness, looking forward or up to things, and optimism
- Circles: feeling passive rather than aggressive, circles are associated with sociable, talkative, and friendly, desire to be flexible and loving
Post-Punk New Wave Super Friends by Butcher Billy
We’re all moved by music in some way or another, whether that be in the ass-shaking region or touched by heart-wrenching lyrics, but could the tunes spinning on your record player, walkman, or speakers move one to be a hero? Much like our fabled superheroes, recording artists wield great responsibility and can just as easily save lives. Billy’s newest series explores the relationship between real heroism and fantasy, though in real life we never got Billy Idol riding a giant seahorse so maybe comic books have the edge in that respect.
just a friendly reminder that you don’t have to justify your taste in music, movies, or books to anyone and if certain people make you feel bad or ashamed over stuff you like you should probably just tell them to fuck off
◕ ◡ ◕
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child;
A girl with her lover;
Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
I realize that even though I like being alone
I don’t fancy being lonely.